Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Monday Night Decisions

This is the first post of the Adventures of the TimeBenders, this blog will follow myself, Tad, and my companion Jarod through our ordeal to become polyphase sleepers. Essentially starting at the end of this week Jarod and myself will sleep for only approximately 2 hours a day, according to the Uberman sleeping schedule. Neither of us has attempted this before so our hope is that together we can claim the prize of an extra 6 hours a day. This is the Monday proceeding the experiment, I will start on Friday, which will coincide with Spring Break. Jarod will begin changing his sleep cycle on Sunday. This way for the first couple of days I will have a somewhat awake person to assist me, and hopefully we can work out any kinks before Jarod starts. According to the Uberman schedule we will sleep only 20 minutes once every 4 hours. This has been attempted by several members of the blogosphere before and our plan is to try an imitate the kind of success with the program that others have had.

No comments: