Monday, March 10, 2008

Into the thick of things

Hey kids,
Jarod updating this time. I've just spent my first night on the schedule. I'll admit, I'm tired, but nowhere near as bad as Tad is apparently. He says that he hates this and that it was his worst idea ever. He wanted me to let you all know that.

Nonetheless, we are in this for the long haul now, it's all or nothing. So far we have a pretty good system. I begin to nod of and Tad yells at me, then Tad begins to nod off and I yell at him. This is how we've made it through the night.

I think that it's not so much a matter of being tired as much as not having stuff to do. Also since it's cold, there is less incentive to unwrap myself from my blanket and get up to do things. But that's just for me. At this point for Tad it is just shear tiredness I feel. He has taken to pacing to keep himself awake.

Those are the logistics of what's been going on. We are going to keep pushing forward and fighting to stay awake. The journey may be hard, but if we are victorious, the rewards will be endless.

We'll post again soon,
Jarod

No comments: