Saturday, March 8, 2008

Delayed Lift-Off

So we managed to drive all the way to Jarod's house. We got there late and I had to nap once during the drive. We arrived right during one of my naps so I ended up post poning it for an hour. This was a mistake, even early into the cycle. I can already feel the need for a nap every four hours, I don't know if thats because I am thinking about it or if I'm really starting to get into the cycle. I had trouble last night though, after Jarod went to sleep, managed to last until about 6:00. Since Jarod and I hadn't unloaded the car and because it was a strange house I dind't really feel comfortable doing anything except watching TV, so I fell asleep and slept for about 3-5 hours. I don't really know because I didn't have a watch or my cell phone to keep track of time. I'm back on the wagon now though and have another nap in about 15 minutes. I'll set aside more things for me to do tonight to keep busy so I don't fall asleep. We'll keep you updated, pretty soon Jarod should throw up a post.

No comments: